Don Mills and Jack MacDougal
in the Williamson School Cafeteria
Don Mills, Superintendent (left), and Jack MacDougal, Principal, in the Williamson School Cafeteria, photograph, c. 1960.
In 1924, Williamson School was built with just five classrooms. Two more rooms followed in 1930, and four more in 1949. In 1956, Williamson Hall and six more classrooms were added. Further expansions were funded in 1958.
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Local History Librarian, Chester Public Library, 250 W. Main Street, Chester, NJ 07930.
Exhibit Publication Date: Published in 2014. ©Copyright Chester Public Library 2014.